Sunday, September 21, 2008

This is What 12 Months Look Like

Has it already been a year? Has it only been a year? Reflecting on last September's magical events coupled with the nostalgia that always comes with Fall...I'm walking around on the verge of sobbing. (And my baby is walking around! Moments ago he was barely bigger than his dad's shoe.) I've been reliving a scene in a Colorado hospital room where the bravest, dearest, most selfless birthparents placed 6 pounds of fresh perfection in my arms. And, to think, my heart is even fatter with love today than it was that day last year. Miracles.

THEN

NOW

3 comments:

Shayna said...

and plus, i want the old malcom back!

pamela said...

so cute cambry. what a wonderful blessing.

pamela said...

oh and cambry, you won granola drawing - email me your address (i put the info on my blog - just scroll down a bit to "granola winners".