Thursday, April 10, 2008

First Library Book



Oliver was so well behaved as I wheeled him around the library last week. A two or three year old girl took a liking to him and kept putting DVDs in his stroller. We picked out this hillarious board book to borrow. Big fan of this author, Leslie Patricelli. I used to love reading "Yummy YUCKY" and "Quiet LOUD" to Asher. (He would get a quivery lip when I read the "loud" parts LOUDLY.) Oliver, as you can see, has been devouring his first library book. Here are a couple pages I hope he pays strict attention to.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

That's a great one to start with! "No, No, Yes, Yes!" - so cute! Soon you can graduate to one of my all-time favorite picture books: "No, David!" by David Shannon.

Cassie said...

I know I say it every time but he is SO cute!!! My sister has one of those books that is Big and little. It's super cute too!