Sunday, March 16, 2008

What a WONDERFUL week!







Our family has had such a wonderful week. We have been truly blessed, and we hope to remember the events of the past few days forever. We started on Tuesday at the Third District Court in Salt Lake City where we finalized our adoption of Oliver. We were able to tell the court publicly how wonderful our lives have been since Oliver was born. The judge was very kind and was quite taken with how adorable she thought Oliver was. She even gave us a video transcript of the whole event to take home.

On Saturday we were able to be sealed with Oliver as an eternal family in the Salt Lake Temple, and today we blessed Oliver at church. Afterwards, we had friends and family over to the house to celebrate the special occasion. We are so grateful to everyone who has helped make this such a memorable week. We are again overwhelmed by all the love and support of our family, friends, and ward members who have helped make the past few days so special for us. Thanks to all of you.

10 comments:

Chiara said...

What a handsome little man! I'm so sorry I missed out on the events! :( I wished I could have been there! I'm glad to see that the shoes worked.....his outfit is so stinkin cute! XOXOX to you all!

Catherine said...

Congratulations you two!! He is such a cutie!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! The temple is such an awesome experience to have with your little one...Congratulations! Oliver gets more and more beautiful everytime I see him! I'll have to email you...I have some questions for you!

Alyssa Bateman said...

Congratulations on the sealing of you guys, I think that is so amazing!! Oliver is so lucky to have such a great family and so much support! Him being able to be adopted by you guys was one amazing thing, but then to be sealed was like the finishing touch! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations again! Oliver is such a handsome little man and he is getting so big! I look forward to more pictures! -Alyssa

Kendra said...

thanks for letting me be a part of your special day, it was so sweet. I wish I could have come over to your house to visit, I just didn't know. I can't wait to see Lennox! You are such a beautiful family!

Cassie said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys! It was great to be there Sunday and see both the boys. They are adorable! Let us know if you need anything (or even just a break)!

pamela said...

wow, what a great day, what beautiful photos! congratulations. that's one lucky baby!

Aimee said...

What a great picture in front of the temple!

We're so happy for you! What a wonderful day!

Livia said...

Ce frumosi sunteti voi toti! Pozele sunt superbe si tu areti foarte frumoasa ca intodeauna.
Numai bine si fericire tie si baietilor tai!!!!